Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly Update: June 27/10

Ok, I've been bad! I didn't update last week. Both of my blogs and my blog reading has suffered due to it being extremely stressful and tiring couple of weeks at work. I basically came home, took a nap, ate, watched tv, sleep, and started all over again. Needless to say, my diet and fitness goals suffered a bit as well.

Update for week ending June 19th:
Weight: 179.0lbs - down 0lbs since last week
Gym visits: 0 - REALLY bad, I know! I didn't even go on any walks :(
No junk days: 1 - I ate out many of the days this week, mostly due to poor food planning, and that we had a rental car last weekend.

Update for week ending June 26:
Weight: 177.0lbs - down 2 lbs since last week, 11lbs since the beginning of this blog, and 21 lbs since the beginning of the year!!! Whoohoo :D
Gym visits: 0 - Really bad again. I had zero energy after work this week. Starting fresh this week, with a nice long walk with the bf today and hopefully at least 3 gym visits this week!
No junk days: 2, again poor food planning. Oh, and a "girls night in" on Friday that included 3 long island iced teas!!! Again, I will be looking to improve this big time this week as well. We are going grocery shopping today, with a list, so we know exactly what we are eating all week. I'm also again trying for not touching my splurge points again this week.

On another plus note, I have gone down a pant size! I have gone from 18 to 16!!! And thank goodness I kept quite a few of my size 16 pants, I really don't want to be going out spending a lot of money on clothes right now either. In the fall, I will probably need to pick up some 16 dress pants for work since the ones I bought last fall are extremely baggy in the butt and legs now, it looks very unprofessional. I'm going to try and not purchase any clothes this summer (except the 2 pairs of shoes I already purchased), save that money, and put it towards new fall clothes. Hmm, maybe I should have saved this comment for my money blog. Oh well. On to groceries and a nice walk.

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment