Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekly Update 13/06/10

Weight: 179.0lbs - down 1.0lbs since last week
Gym visits: 4 (12 WW activity points)
No junk days:6! I did not touch ANY of my weekly splurge points!!! :)

Because I've lost more than 5 lbs with weightwatchers, they've recalculated my daily points. Instead of  24 daily points, I now have 23. My weekly splurge points have stayed the same at 35. So, not a huge difference, I should still be ok. I don't think at this point in the month I'll be able to lose 10lbs as I have only lost 1, but I feel that I am doing as best I can, so I don't feel too bad about myself :) I'm going to try really hard to stay within my daily points from now until mid-July when we are going on a trip to Alberta to see my bf's sister get married. I know that week I will be using all of my splurge points!

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment