Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekly Update 05/06/10

Weight: 180.0lbs - down 0.5lbs since last week :(
Gym visits: 4! Which makes it even more disappointing that I didn't lose more weight :(
No junk days: 3 - I can still improve here. Saturday was an Indian buffet. Thursday we got a free desert at a restaurant (it was a mini one and I had less than half, but it still counts!) and yesterday I made spinach dip for a party today and I have to test it to make sure it tastes good, right?

I used up 13.5 of my splurge points - 12 last Saturday ALONE! Indian buffets are KILLER!!! So, I've made a vow not to use ANY of my splurge points this week. I have to lose at least 2 pounds this week to keep up with my lose 10lbs in June goal. This is going to be especially hard today. I have a baby shower AND a bbq. I think I'll tell my friends that this is a doctor's orders weight loss, and I'm sure they won't hassle me about it. It just sucks having made spinach dip and I can't have any of it :( But, I think it will be worth it in the end. I will look better, feel better, and be healthier. Its worth making sacrifices now for my future self.

Wish me luck! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment