Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekly Update and Weight Watchers - Week 1

Weight: 184.5lbs - down 0.5lbs
Gym Visits: 1 - and likely no more
No junk days: 4

So slight improvement in weight and definite improvement in no junk days (obviously weight watchers!) This was a busy week hence the lack of gym visits, but also its "that time" so I really don't feel like it this weekend. By Tuesday I should be feeling up to it again and be back to 3 times per week.

I'm also going to add my WW (weight watchers) weekly points here.
Splurge points left 22.5 (out of 35 - so 12.5 used)
Activity points 9
Mostly used the splurge points on Thai food on Wednesday (had a friend over) and Friday when we went out to Jack Astor's and I had a coffee and cookie after the show I took my mom for mother's day.

Not too bad, still room for improvement. Oh, and no more pop this weekend and I've had my 8 glasses (or more) of water every day - 2 weeks now! That's all I can think of for now.

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment