Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly Update 29/05/10

Here are yesterday's numbers:

Weight: 180.5lbs - down 0.5lbs since last week :(
Gym visits: I only went once BUT went for a walk on Saturday, swimming on Sunday and another walk on Thursday
No junk days: 1! This week included A LOT of eating out and drinking! I ate out for lunch everyday because we went away for the long weekend, we didn't get groceries. We also eat out for dinner on Tuesday (concert), Thursday (fun night) and Saturday. But, I only went over my weekly points by 10.5 - much better than the 17.5 I went over last week. Still, lots of room for improvement!

Luckily, June should be a less hectic month, so I'm really thinking that my lose 10lbs goal in June is totally doable. I just have to eat better and go to the gym a bit more :) TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment