Friday, May 28, 2010

June Goal - Lose 10 Pounds!

I feel that I didn't do as well in May, diet and exercise wise than I could have, so I think its time to step it up and give myself a challenge! Lose 10 pounds. Whatever I weigh on June 1st I want to weigh at least 10 lbs less on July 1st. June isn't a super busy month, I just have to stay away from patios and alcoholic beverages! Oh, and the snacky foods that accompany them. Thank goodness that this weekend is still in May - its the bf's birthday weekend and I know we're going to Indian buffet for dinner and we will be going to the movies (junk food!) and I'm baking cupcakes tonight - shhh its a surprise ;) But, we are planning on going to the gym tomorrow so at least it won't be all harmful :)

However, in June there is  my friend's baby shower and a BBQ, gotta watch the munchies on that day too. Other than that, we don't have any plans for any special events in June. Also, I want to set a goal of not eating out for lunch at all during the week, and eating out for dinner only once a week in June. We'll see how that goes!

Anyways, I'll post my regular weekly update tomorrow. TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment