Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekly Update 15/05/10

Weight 182.0lbs - down 0.5lbs since last week
Gym vistis: 1 - hopefully another this weekend???
No junk days: 2 - I counted butter chicken and pizza as junk so Monday and Friday didn't count
Still, I had 23.5 weekly points remaining and 5 activity points earned. My goal for next week is to only use 5 splurge points. I REALLY want to get to under 180lbs before the end of May.

I fell into temptation a couple of times, particularly the pizza yesterday. I have to learn to say no to something just because its quick and convenient. Also, we decided to only have one "heavy" (i.e. pasta) dish per week. We're going to try to stick more to whole grain rice as a side dish and of course, veggies.

And, of course, gotta go to the gym more. I'm not sure about this weekend, its looking to be busy, hopefully I can at least get a walk in. And definitely at least 2 times during the week.

I'm meeting up with a friend for dinner at a pub, hopefully they have a nice dinner salad! Oh, and rum and diet coke has 110 calories (2 points), so I will be limiting this as well.

Ok, off to start the day. TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment