Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a blow out!

So, I'm still keeping up with my no pop and 8 glasses of water per day - BUT I went out with some co-workers last night . . . 2 ciders and bruchetta later . . . then I met up with bf at 8 pm and I had fish and chips for dinner! Deep fried battered, but so delish.

I'm going to try really hard to make this a no junk day. This is the one area that I really feel that I'm lagging in. I don't eat as badly as I used to (fast food at least once a week, chips or chocolate bars almost every day, 2-3 cans of pop A DAY!!! But, I know there is still room for improvement.

My boss had suggested weight watchers (BTW, my boss is totally cool and helpful in these matters, not judging at all. And I brought up the matter). I don't want to pay for it because I'm also trying to be tight in my budget but if I'm going to see about getting a copy of the points book from someone I know that is taking it.

But, since this is still early on, I'm going to continue on for at least another month on my own and see how I do.

Wish me luck! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment