Saturday, April 17, 2010

Progress Report

Weight: 186.5 - up 0.5 lbs
Gym Visits: 2 so far this week, planning on going today as well. 5 visits so far this month.
No Junk Days: 0 so far this week.

So, not much progress. I've been very happy with myself for going to the gym 3X per week for the last 3 weeks. But there hasn't been any change in my weight at all!

I think it must be my eating habits. So, I have a challenge for myself for this week. It has 2 parts:
1) No pop (I swear I'm addicted to diet coke like someone else would be to cocaine)
2) Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day

I know I've should've been doing these things from the start, but my work has free pop! Its super hard to resist when its right there and I need caffine. So instead of reaching for a diet coke, its going to be water.

Also, I've gotta try harder not to have even one junky thing a day. It seems that I could be having a good day eating wise and then I have a cookie and sabotage it all (ok, not one cookie, more like 3) damn girl guides!

So, that's about all for now. TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment