Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two Days - Two Gym Days

I went to the gym yesterday AND today! I'm pretty happy with this - 3 times this week! Today was a good day food wise as well - only bad thing was about a handful of tortilla chips (left over from homemade nachos). And boy were we tempted! If we had gone to the movies like planned, I probably would've caved and got popcorn or chocolate. Can anyone go to the movies and not buy a snack? If you can avoid it, then you have way more willpower than I do!

Yesterday I did my "usual" - 10 mins recumbent bike, 20 mins elliptical, 5 mins treadmill (cooldown). Today I did 20 mins on elliptical and then my bf and I did about an hour of arm, leg, and core work. Not feeling too bad yet (although I did take a nap when I got home!) but I have a feeling that I will be feeling it tomorrow. Good thing its a "relax" day tomorrow.

I hope I can keep up the 3 times per week for a while. As of tomorrow, I will have 7 more months to reach my goals.

Wish me luck! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment