Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Update

Weight: 185lbs - down one pound!
Gym: 2 times this week, and going tomorrow as well
No junk days: only 1 (boo!)

My challenge is going pretty well so far, I only had a some coke yesterday with my meal and I have been drinking my 8 glasses of water every day, no problem.

As for eating, there have been a few slip ups, I had fish and chips on Wednesday night, Swiss chalet on Thursday - probably wouldn't have been bad if my bf had ordered me a salad instead of fries (he surprised me with SC when I got home from the gym), and I had the ultimate in bad food yesterday - McDonald's for lunch! I don't even know why, and I didn't even finish half of my nuggets, but I feel REALLY guilty about it, and that's why I had coke yesterday as well.

I HAVE to do better than this if I'm going to lose weight, and I know what I'm going to do next. More on that tomorrow! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment