Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weekly Update 03/07/10

Weight: 176.0lbs - down 1lbs since last week - 25% of my goal!!!
Gym visits: 0 - I was still feeling very tired and lethargic this week (more on this below)
No junk days: 2 - Even worse, I had McDonald's this week! :( Check out my last post on why.

So, it was my "time of the month" this week, so with my usually low iron being at all time low levels, I was feeling extremely tired this week. Now, its over and I'm still going to be taking the iron. Today, for the first time in 2 weeks I feel very energetic and can't wait to get the day started! Hopefully we can fit in a gym session this weekend, but at the very least we will be doing some walking today as we are going to a street festival in our neighbourhood :)

I'm going to try EXTREMELY hard this week to keep to my daily point totals as the trip is coming up soon and I would like to reach my WW 1st target goal of 175.5lbs (only 0.5lbs from where I am now!) because I know that the week of the trip, all bets are off! I imagine I will be using all if not most of my splurge points, so the time to be good is now! Wish me luck! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment